Current project Status SANGARE Transport / SANGARÉ Location
Project description: Setting up a transport company for companies such as Mine companies in Ouagadougou. Driving service for visitor/tourists and locals.
- (DONE) 8.100 Euro Mercedes-Benz- Vito small bus with 9 seats | Aid by the Magdeburg City Mission / Sachsen Anhalt – 500 Euro by Nanni & Max, the rest by Renardpierre.org.
- (DONE) approx. 900 Euro Shipping from Hamburg to Tema/Ghana. | In progress at the Orient Shipping & Freight Train. Mh Hamburg
- (DONE) approx. 4.000 Euro import tax. | by Renardpierre.org
- (DONE) Return ticket to Ouagadougou | Organized by Caritas Halberstadt and IOM
- (DONE) Self-organized transfer Tema to Ouagadougou | Self-responsibility by Cedric Sangare after return
- (DONE) IT base PC/MAC | Donation of a discarded MacBook by hamburg4.de. New Battery covered by Renardpierre.org
- (DONE) Office in Ouagadougou | Organized by neighbors of the Sangare family in Ouagadougou
- (DONE) Bridging the first 3-5 months in Ouagadougou | Start allowance for voluntary returnees of the State of Saxony-Anhalt
- (DONE) Funds for rail tickets in Germany to organise paper/aid/company preparation. Covered by Renardpierre.org
- (DONE) Building the website for the start of business www.sangare-transport.com | Organized by Renardpierre.org and Cedric Sangare